Grow where you want to go!
Whether your needs are personal or professional, I offer individualized and caring attention, curiosity and sensitive feedback to assist you in achieving your goals. Consistently I see my clients naturally tap into their inherent ability to meet challenges and overcome them – with new energy and insight.
To facilitate your success, I provide awareness, encouragement, fresh perspective and tools for growth. I listen attentively, with curiosity and respect, ask thoughtful questions, provide feedback and occasionally suggest homework. You set the agenda and the intensity level of the work.
My role is to assist you in raising your own awareness of new ways to be more fulfilled and/or effective; and then work with you to successfully integrate the desired changes into your work and/or personal life. You will be in charge of the process. Your success is to your credit.
I offer you a safe, confidential and practical space in which to:
- assess your current situation
- clarify your vision
- set measurable goals
- create action steps to move toward and accomplish those goals
- monitor your progress and learn to transcend old limits
How long does it take?
The coaching process occurs over a number of sessions tailored to your schedule. Many of my coaching clients report success after three to six sessions, while some clients take more sessions, depending on their goals. When coaching with me, you can expect to realize immediate benefits as well as rewards over time.
The coaching I offer is a very cost-effective integrated learning experience. I can assist when you want to more effectively:
- progress on a tough project or situation
- deal skillfully with a difficult person
- transition to a new career
- navigate a change in relationship
- care for ailing parent(s) or deal with a personal health issue
- balance career needs with the rest of your life
Here are the most common topics clients bring to me for coaching:
- Public speaking & speech crafting
- New project launch
- Leadership skills development
- Assertion skills, comfort with one’s own authority
- Communicating to resolve conflict
- Re-establishing clear communication channels
- Decision-making and organizing priorities
- Creative brainstorming & visioning
“Olivia’s knowledge and experience is deeply ingrained so as to be second nature. She lives by it. She has a natural gift, is approachable, keeps you on track, genuine curiosity, easy to learn from — someone who is quick to see to the heart of the matter. Olivia is not afraid to offer a challenge. She does it in a supportive, clear way. I felt safe with Olivia.” — J.R.
“Olivia was extremely helpful in coaching me through the process of designing course material that spanned a wide range of curriculum and age groups. As a result of working with her, my own work has developed with much more clarity and ease.” — R.H.